This position is responsible for executing the marketing plans contributing to the annual sales and profit goals of the brands to which they support. This position is required to work closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager, Brand Managers and with Sales, Marketing Services, Operations, Product Development and Accounting to prioritize activities, manage the brand projects and ensure business objectives are achieved or exceeded.
We're open to considering a wide variety of work experience for this role. Agronomic knowledge in plant fertility is highly desired.
We currently have two former golf course superintendents on staff that started in this position.
This is a full time, office-based position in Lebanon, Pennsylvania and not eligible for remote working or as a hybrid role.
· Execution against annual brand marketing plans
· Data analysis to anticipate problems and identify opportunities including managing the forecasting process for the assigned brands
· Work with Sales to ensure volume objectives are achieved through current customers and new customers in existing and custom product solutions
· Executing program briefs with the Marketing Services Manager and or outside agencies for Advertising, Consumer Research, PR, Social Media and Promotions
· To participate in cross-functional project sub-teams related to the brands for product execution
· Accountability on each brand to execute according to budget
· Liaise with Product Development, Regulatory and legal contacts to ensure all products and related claims meet legal and regulatory standards
· To know the consumer and channels and build plans which capitalize on this knowledge
· Develop and maintain landscape, golf and sports turf channel understanding
· Execute products aligned with strategy and brand positioning documents
· Stay current on regulatory and legislative affairs
This position's typical work schedule is 40 hours a week - Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with an one hour for lunch.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following traits:
· Tenacious, proactive, cooperative, and analytically minded
· Ability and willingness to continually learn
· Agronomic knowledge in plant fertility or ability and motivation to learn
· Understanding or ability to learn the professional lawn care and sports turf industries
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of marketing strategies, data analysis, and research methodologies
· Ability to recommend tactical plans to capitalize on opportunities
· Developing leadership skills with team participation experience
· Effective project management skills and ability to multi-task
· Fundamental understanding of other functions that impact brand success
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Experience in consumer communication, package design and product development
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office packages (predominately Excel and PowerPoint)
· Ability to effectively manage cross functional relationships
Additional Salary Information: Annual Bonus Incentive Package
401(k) retirement account (with matching contribution)
Health, dental and life insurance eligible on hire date
Short and long-term disability according to company policy
Sick leave according to company policy
Continuing education opportunities
Other benefits to be discussed during interview process
LebanonTurf provides innovative and high performance products to the golf and landscape industries in North America and around the world. A division of Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, LebanonTurf is an industry leader in producing advanced technology fertilizers, grass seed and biological products.