JOIN THE TEAM!
$22 & Up
$500 signing bonus paid after 60 days of working employment.
We are currently hiring for full time and seasonal Golf Course Groundskeeper positions.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience. WE WILL TRAIN YOU.
Performs manual labor on a daily basis that may include, but is not limited to:
• Raking golf course bunkers.
• Raking leaves and setting golf course up for plan.
• Changing flag cups.
• Digging holes.
• Painting yardage markers.
• Loading and unloading supplies.
• Trimming or pruning hedges.
• Spreading bark in flower beds.
• Use hand tools and small power equipment such as a gas-powered weed eaters, blowers, or other walk behind equipment used for maintenance of greens and grounds.
• Mows greens and fairways; roughs bunkers and tee areas; cleans and rakes sand bunkers; maintains ball washers and related facilities; changes cup and tee placements.
• Operates mowers, tractor, and gang mowers, aerifiers, trailered equipment, and small power equipment such as drills, chain saws, grinders and buffers, solder guns, air hammers, compressors, and other tools, equipment and trucks used in golf course maintenance, construction, and repair work.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
• Requires the ability to work outside 95% of the time, in all types of weather conditions.
• Required to stand, walk, or bend for extended periods.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Shifts are early mornings.
Paid vacations, paid sick leave, discounted meals and apparel, flexible hours, and free golf.
Must have dependable transportation