PipeStone Golf Club, located in the greater Dayton area, is excited to announce an exceptional career opportunity for a Mechanic.
Pay $28 - $32 an hour depending on experience
Flexible schedule, golfing privileges, great work environment
This position can be full-time or part-time
Full-time team members will qualify for medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and paid time off.
The Club has a 4 Star rating by Golf Digest and is recognized as a "Best Places to Play", PipeStone is a favorite in the Dayton, Ohio areas as it offers a beautiful yet challenging layout. The clubhouse at PipeStone is a beautiful facility that offers everything golfers, guests, and event attendees may need. Clubhouse amenities include a restaurant and bar, The PipeStone Grill, indoor banquet facility, outdoor covered patio, and fully stocked golf shop.
Our Culture and Values provides Team Members with a rewarding lifestyle and work/life balance.
Responsible for maintaining administrative equipment records, maintaining and repairing all mechanical equipment in the Maintenance Department. Communicate and advise the Superintendent in regard to equipment purchasing.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist Superintendent and Foreman in designing and implementing safety rules for equipment operators and general team members.
- Implement ongoing preventive maintenance programs and care for all equipment and maintains accurate progress records.
- Notify Superintendent of any equipment abuse.
- Responsible for repairing all maintenance equipment according to the specifications and highest professional standards particular to each item. Inspects, diagnoses and repairs mechanical defects in diesel, electric and gasoline powered automobiles, trucks, sweepers, mowers, and other mechanical equipment.
- Utility work including sharpening blades, disassembles motors and performs general overhauling, grinds valves, repairs transmissions, differentials, carburetors, distributors, fuel pumps, steering systems, starters, generators, universal joints, hydraulic systems, high pressured pumps and valves, install breaks, batteries, tires, wiring and glass and welding work.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Machine Repair File on each machine and daily mechanic work orders.
- Security of parts, equipment, and tools stored in the repair shop. In addition, keeps accurate inventory of all parts and other valuable items of equipment in the maintenance building.
- Order fuels, lubricants, and repair parts through the purchase order system and with the approval of the Superintendent.
- Assist and make recommendations to the Superintendent on the purchase of equipment.
- Maintain a clean golf course and maintenance complex.
- Always demonstrate courtesy to all Members and guests.