We are Invited.
At Invited, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Life at Diamond Run Golf Club
From fine dining to a fine game of golf, life at Diamond Run Golf Club gives Members everything they might want from the Club experience. We pride ourselves on fostering connections and relationships among Members, which is why we hold a variety of different events and get-togethers throughout the year to help Members get to know each other better and forge bonds that will go beyond the time they spend at the Club.
A Premier Pennsylvania Golf Course
Nestled in the lush green landscape of Sewickley, Pennsylvania, Diamond Run Golf Club is a haven for golfers. With a course rivaling the best in the world and a Club geared toward complete Member satisfaction, Diamond Run Golf Club proudly welcomes Members and their guests to play one of the premier golf courses in Western Pennsylvania and beyond.
According to PGA legend and course designer Gary Player, the golf course at Diamond Run is outstanding for several reasons, including its beautiful views, rolling fairways and capability to challenge both the amateur and the seasoned golfer.
The course’s appeal to a wide range of golfers is due in part to the five sets of tees used to vary distance and angle to the green. Additionally, many of the tees are elevated from the fairway to give players confidence with distance. However, when the tees are placed at the black championship markers and the rough is grown out a little bit, the course at Diamond Run presents a stiff challenge for even the most experienced golfer.
“You have to build a course with flexibility,” Player said. “I am so against tricked-up golf courses. They’re an exercise in frustration for the amateur. Anyone can come here and shoot good golf. That’s the mark of a great course.”
“Diamond Run has turned out even better than I first imagined it,” Player continued. “This course is simply one of the best in the world, and I say this in humility. It is not boasting but, rather, an absolute fact.”
Diamond Run is a Club for the avid golfer as well as for families and guests. The Club offers Men’s and Women’s Golf Associations, a Junior Golf Program, Couples’ Golfing Events and an active, welcoming social atmosphere. Individual lessons, clinics and group lessons are also available from PGA Professionals for all levels of expertise.
Designed by the renowned golf legend Gary Player, the 18-hole championship golf course at Diamond Run is without question the ultimate expression of the Gary Player guarantee of uncompromising standards in golf course design. With wide, lush fairways, the course has been carefully designed to be in perfect harmony with the native Western Pennsylvania landscape.
The First Assistant Superintendent is responsible for golf course maintenance operations, and staff under the leadership of the Golf Course Superintendent to ensure healthy growth of the golf course and clubhouse grounds grasses, trees, wetlands, and other plant materials. The duties include assessing and providing guidance and expertise to maintain rigorous industry and environmental standards in turf quality, including use of specialized knowledge in various fields of agronomy and horticulture.
- Train and Implement Procedures for Golf Course Maintenance Staff
- Perform Chemical and Fertilizer applications
- Daily water management of Practices Greens, Tees, and Fairways
- Daily evaluation of turf for wear, disease, moisture, cut quality, growth rate, etc.
- Ensure all company policies, standards of operations, manuals, standards of conduct, safety rules, and policies against harassment are strictly followed by all staff and member/guests (including prompt intervention, investigation, and documentation).
- Determine appropriate personnel action (counseling, written warnings, suspension or termination) in the event of performance, attendance problems or violations of company policies coordinate with Human Resources, Legal, and Senior Management as necessary.
- Assign and develop work-efficient schedules to meet staffing needs of Golf Operations and as warranted, recruit and hire staff to provide superior level of member services.
- Effective communication with staff, members, and Senior Management.