We are Invited.
At Invited, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Exceptional Jacksonville Golf
Designed exclusively by Mark McCumber and bordered by the intercoastal waterway, our beautifully groomed Jacksonville golf course offers a unique blend of scenery. This Jacksonville golf club features tidal marshlands and century-old Spanish oak trees.
A premier Jacksonville golf course, Queen’s Harbour hosted such prestigious events as the PGA Tour Qualifier, the FSGA State Championship Qualifiers and the Mercedes Collegiate Championships. Of all the Jacksonville golf courses, the challenge and scenery of Queen’s Harbour truly sets it apart as one of the finest.
Golf amenities include a putting/chipping green and driving range. Other features of our world-class Jacksonville golf club include a full-service clubhouse with private dining areas, sweeping verandas, and 19th hole that overlooks a beautiful freshwater marina.
The First Assistant Superintendent is responsible for golf course maintenance operations, and staff under the leadership of the Golf Course Superintendent to ensure healthy growth of the golf course and clubhouse grounds grasses, trees, wetlands, and other plant materials. The duties include assessing and providing guidance and expertise to maintain rigorous industry and environmental standards in turf quality, including use of specialized knowledge in various fields of agronomy and horticulture.
- Train and Implement Procedures for Golf Course Maintenance Staff
- Perform Chemical and Fertilizer applications
- Daily water management of Practices Greens, Tees, and Fairways
- Daily evaluation of turf for wear, disease, moisture, cut quality, growth rate, etc.
- Ensure all company policies, standards of operations, manuals, standards of conduct, safety rules, and policies against harassment are strictly followed by all staff and member/guests (including prompt intervention, investigation, and documentation).
- Determine appropriate personnel action (counseling, written warnings, suspension or termination) in the event of performance, attendance problems or violations of company policies coordinate with Human Resources, Legal, and Senior Management as necessary.
- Assign and develop work-efficient schedules to meet staffing needs of Golf Operations and as warranted, recruit and hire staff to provide superior level of member services.
- Effective communication with staff, members, and Senior Management.