Our Sr. Service Manager position is an essential part of our growing company. The Sr. Service Manager will lead a team of technicians to ensure they provide quality lawn care services. The incumbent will be responsible for developing a team of lawn care professionals through effective coaching, continuous feedback, positive leadership and accountability. The Sr. Service Manager is essential to the continued growth of our company.
Learn more about your opportunity at Weed Man. A message from our CEO: https://youtu.be/7DNbH-OGiJo
- Supervises a team of technicians to ensure production and sales goals are met
- Conducts quality control inspections for their team
- Resolves escalated customer issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Generate field sales by uncovering customers’ needs
- Coaches, develops and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy
- Trains new technicians in all areas of production including; customer service skills, technical skills and safety policies
- Collaborates with management team to improve customer satisfaction
- Creates the day to day work schedules for technicians and monitors assignments for efficiency
- Prepares performance reports for individual technicians based on feedback from multiple sources
- Uses multiple technological outlets to track employee reports, progress and routes
About Weed Man Lawn Care:
Weed Man Lawn Care is the world’s largest franchised lawn care company. It’s consistently ranked at or near the top of all available franchises. Most recently, Weed Man was named One of the Best Franchises to Buy in America by Forbes Magazine. It’s been consistently ranked as the top Lawn Care franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine. Additionally, Franchise Business Review ranked Weed Man #1 as it’s top service franchise.
About the local franchisee:
Weed Man is locally-owned and operated. Started in 2008 out of a 1 car garage, the company has quickly grown to 4 locations: Chicago IL, Merrillville IN, Burlington WI, and Cleveland OH. The company is routinely recognized as a top-performer by the Weed Man Franchise System winning numerous awards highlighted by the Award of Excellence- Weed Man’s top award recognizing excellence in sales, execution and customer satisfaction.
About the Ownership:
Weed Man’s local ownership group consists of 3 people with a variety of experiences in the Green Industry. Both Brandon Burns and Luke McGhee come from a Golf Course Management background having worked over 25 combined years maintaining Championship level private and public golf courses throughout Chicago and Wisconsin. Michael Brown (25 years in lawn care sales management) provide a unique point of view as both were brought on as managers and then offered ownership opportunities after exceeding expectations.
The ownership group prides itself on growing the company and developing and providing careers to like-minded individuals looking to win on a daily basis. Due to this dedication, they have been able to more than quadruple revenues in the past 5 years going from $2.7 million to $12 million. They are always looking for the next future leaders and future expansion opportunities.
About the local franchisee:
Weed Man is locally-owned and operated. Started in 2008 out of a 1 car garage, the company has quickly grown to 6 locations: Chicago IL, Alsip IL, Merrillville IN, Burlington WI, Elyria OH and Cleveland OH. We are excited to be adding our seventh location- Fort Wayne, IN in the Fall of 2022. The company is routinely recognized as a top-performer by the Weed Man Franchise System winning numerous awards highlighted by the Award of Excellence- Weed Man’s top award recognizing excellence in sales, execution and customer satisfaction.