We are looking for someone who truly enjoys leading a productive golf course maintenance team. If you get energized and motivated about supporting your team and driving production, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as a detail-oriented leader with a desire to help your team succeed, we want to hear from you!
As a Superintendent, you will participate in golf course maintenance and oversee the equipment operators and technicians that support our clients with their landscape needs. You will be responsible for driving safety, quality, production, and efficiency among your team.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Planning and supervising the maintenance of greens, tees, and fairways
- Overseeing production staff and ensuring the proper use of equipment
- Managing all production staff work schedules
- Instructing equipment operators on proper equipment handling
- Supervising pesticide applications and/or operating and calibrating pesticide application equipment
- Overseeing the irrigation team to ensure irrigation and drainage systems are operating effectively
- Driving safety culture across your production team through continuous training and leading by example
- Building strong relationships with your internal and external clients
- Ensuring that the golf course that you oversee meets Down to Earth quality standards
- Ensuring that timekeeping records are submitted in an accurate and timely manner
- Counseling and developing members within your production team
- Providing hands-on training for your new and tenured team members to ensure they are set up for success
- Interviewing, selecting and helping to onboard new team members and ensure each new team member has an excellent onboarding experience
- Performing other duties as assigned by the leadership team
The well-being of our team members is important to us, and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Here at Down to Earth, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our team and the communities we support. With over 1,200 employees spanning across 12 locations, we provide premium commercial landscape development, maintenance, and enhancement services serving multiple regions across Florida.
We are invested in shaping the future of the green industry by focusing on community, continuous improvement, and quality every time. We approach each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
Come and experience the Down to Earth difference! Join our team and work alongside Florida’s best landscape and irrigation professionals. We offer the perfect place to work, learn, and grow. Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.