For well over a century, Annandale Golf Club has been a rich part of the fabric of Pasadena. Established in 1906 by prominent community leaders including railroad magnate/philanthropist Henry Huntington and George Patton Sr., father of the WWII hero, it quickly attracted such illustrious snowbirds as the Gambles, Kelloggs, and Wyerhausers.
Today, Annandale Golf Club is a premier private member-owned golf club with over 790 members who enjoy the Billy Bell designed 18-hole golf course, 45,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, and tennis courts. The clubhouse has three dining outlets, multiple private function spaces and recently-renovated locker room facilities which are all supported from a central kitchen. The clubhouse underwent an extensive renovation of all public spaces in 2014 and the golf course underwent a transformation in 2015 as the club proactively responded to continued drought conditions and sustainability. The club recently engaged with golf course architect, Todd Eckenrode, and has begun preparing a new golf course improvement project and master plan.