We are looking for someone who truly enjoys the green industry. If you get energized and motivated about troubleshooting mechanical issues while being a part of a collaborative team, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as a detail-oriented go-getter with a desire to grow your career, we want to hear from you!
As an Equipment Manager, you will help our internal clients maintain and repair the equipment they need to develop and maintain outstanding landscapes. You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing commercial golf course maintenance and development equipment.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Oversee a comprehensive preventative maintenance program, repair failing equipment, maintain records of parts and labor needed, and place orders for parts and supplies
- Manage repairs within a budget created by superintendent, schedules and directs work assignments
- Train golf equipment operators
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical failures on all types of equipment
- Regulate employees' safe use of equipment in absence of the superintendent and assistant superintendent
- Follows safety procedures as a top priority, reports any issues to Superintendent, Regional Superintendent and Director of Safety
The well-being of our team members is important to us, and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Here at Down to Earth, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our team and the communities we support. With over 1,200 employees spanning across 12 locations, we provide premium commercial landscape development, maintenance, and enhancement services serving multiple regions across Florida.
We are invested in shaping the future of the green industry by focusing on community, continuous improvement, and quality every time. We approach each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
Come and experience the Down to Earth difference! Join our team and work alongside Florida’s best landscape and irrigation professionals. We offer the perfect place to work, learn, and grow. Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.