The Equipment Manager is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and keeping in good working order all the Club’s landscape and golf course maintenance equipment and minor repairs on all maintenance buildings and structures.
Establish and implement preventive maintenance programs for all equipment on inventory in the golf maintenance operation.
• Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all golf maintenance equipment
• Maintain the mechanics work area and company tools in a clean, well-organized, safe and secure manner.
• Utility work including sharpening reels and bed-knifes, disassembling motors and performing general overhauling (grinds valves, repairs transmissions, differentials, carburetors, distributors, fuel pumps, steering systems, starters, generators, universal joints, hydraulic systems, high pressured pumps and valves, install breaks, batteries, tires, wiring and welding work).
• Must follow and adhere to all Club/Employee policies, safety and environmental standards as set forth by the company & federal, state and local laws.
• Will be responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels of petroleum products, replacement parts, shop supplies and required recordkeeping.
• Will be responsible for the storage and removal of waste oils and other hazardous materials.
• Notifies Superintendent of any equipment abuse.
• Must be able to multi task and prioritize duties.
Minimum 2 Years as Equipment Manager/Mechanic
Extensive background in Grinding and adjusting reels.
Additional Salary Information: Full benefit package available
About Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club
Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club is a member owned golf course and private beach club located on famous, scenic Highway 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Hugging the sugar-white sandy beaches of South Walton, the club spans across more than 85 acres providing members with access to golf, dining and more. The club boasts an 18 hole, par 72 championship golf course, a beautiful Beach Club with private pool and beach access, plus dining – including the club’s signature restaurant located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, Vue on 30a.
The course and club completed a multi-million renovation that was unveiled in 2021 including more pops of white sand throughout to allow the gulf breeze to pass through the fairways, green complexes that offer a wide variety of options for recovery, The Loop a 6-hole short course situated on the driving range for more practice and training opportunities.