Parkland Golf and Countty Club in Parkland, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Landscape Supervisor. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Oversees and provides for overall repair and maintenance of the entire facility and grounds upkeep.
• Manages contracts and contracted services that pertain to the maintenance of the facility and grounds.
• Ensures that grounds maintenance is performed and kept to established standards.
• Diagnose and Treat disease on Turf and Landscape ornamentals
• Oversees operation of mechanical and power equipment utilized in the maintenance of the grounds.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members which consists of conducting staff meetings and training staff on landscaping equipment.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
• Associates (AA) degree; or two to three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in managing personnel.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Pesticide Applicators license
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment the associates may use are in English).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities