The Superintendent is responsible to the Director of Agronomy. Superintendent applicants should have the following skills/experience:
- Ability to lead/manage a multi-cultural staff off 30+ individuals on a 300+ acre property consisting of 36 holes, clubhouse grounds, practice facility, tennis and pool grounds.
- Must be motivated and career oriented.
- Ability to train Spray Techs, Irrigation Techs, and staff on all maintenance practices excluding equipment repairs.
- Must have sound agronomic background and water management experience.
- Experience with record keeping of pesticide and fertilizer applications.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Tournament experience a plus.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude with the common goal of improving Weston Hills on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to get Superintendent experience at a high-end club and be able to add several professional tournaments to their resume. The Superintendent will work closely with the Director of Agronomy on a daily basis. The Superintendent will also have the opportunity to volunteer for a PGA Tournament each year.
About The Club at Weston Hills
The Club at Weston Hills is a Private 36-hole Country Club owned by Arcis Golf. Arcis golf owns and manages a growing portfolio of 59 clubs located in 13 different states. Arcis Golf has positioned itself as a dynamic leader in the industry by consistently providing unrivaled amenities to complement diverse playing experiences for members and guests. Learn more at www.arcisgolf.com