Hideout Golf Club is in search of its next Golf Course Superintendent. Hideout Golf Club located in beautiful Naples Florida was established in January of 2020. The golf course, designed by renowned architect Kelly Blake Moran, was built with the purpose of providing a course that was challenging to a scratch golfer, yet enjoyable and playable for the high-handicapper. This mission was accomplished.The "no tee-times" approach along with the ability to walk this beautiful course has resulted in a club that is the "club of choice" for the serious golfer.
• The Superintendent works closely with the General Manager on daily, monthly and yearly maintenance along with budgets and capital improvement projects
• Responsible for the successful operation of the Golf Course and Maintenance Department and Clubhouse Grounds Maintenance
• Provides agronomic direction to maintain the golf course at the highest quality at all times.
• Follows club standards for the healthy growth of the golf course grasses, trees, wetlands and other applicable plant material.
• Develops schedules and programs for chemical and fertilizer applications.
• Responsible for hiring, training and developing all staff.
• Ensures staff in working within club safety, state and federal guidelines for a safe working environment.
• Communicates with the General Manager to discuss activities, goals, plans and member feedback.
• Oversees all repairs and maintenance of all golf course maintenance equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager.
• 3-5 years in Golf Course Maintenance Management as a Superintendent at a high-end private club working with Celebration Grass and Tift-eagle greens. Assistant Superintendents with experience at high-end private clubs will be considered.
• College degree in Agronomy required
• GCSAA Member
• Knowledge of budget and expense management
• Must have a strong business aptitude and passion for the golf business
• Must be highly organized and efficient with a high attention to detail.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Basic computer skills, Word and Excel.
• Pesticide Applicators license required
• Advanced knowledge of regulatory requirements and recordkeeping as required by local, state and federal laws.
• Diplomatic TEAM player able to foster relationships with Members, Employees and Guests.
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred but not required.
• Course construction experience preferred but not required
Hideout Golf Club will be closing on May 17th to regress the greens and other course projects this summer.
A Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.
Resumes and cover letters must be received by Friday May7th.
NO PHONE CALLS
About Hideout Golf Club
Hideout Golf Club was established in January 2000.
The golf course, designed by renowned architect Kelly Blake Moran, was built with the purpose of providing a course that was challenging to a scratch golfer, yet enjoyable and playable for the high-handicapper. This mission was accomplished.
The "no tee-times" approach along with the ability to walk this beautiful course has resulted in a club that is the "club of choice" for the serious golfer.
The clubhouse has the charm of a rustic getaway, where epicurian dishes are prepared for you on a daily basis. Comfortable surroundings ensure an enjoyable end to your golfing day.