- Under the supervision of theGolf Course Superintendent & the Assistant Golf Course Superintendent applies Fertilizer and chemical applications to the Club properties.
- Maintains application equipment chemical storage and mixing areas in compliance with county, state and federal regulations.
- Perform safe mechanical operation and calibration of application equipment.
- Inspect all areas of property to determine pesticide and fertilizer needs.
- Apply pesticides and fertilizers as appropriate to maintain proper condition of golf course and grounds.
-Maintain product inventory with appropriate record keeping.
- Perform other duties and/or tasks as directed by Management
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and coordinate and complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Must be able to recognize and solve problems.
- Must maintain high performance standards.
- Knowledge of chemicals; knowledge of insects; turf diseases; grasses and weeds.
- Knowledgeable in the safe mechanical operation and calibration of application equipment.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Minimum 1 year previous spray technician or pesticide application on golf courses.
Additional Salary Information: Health, Dental and Eye Insurance, 401K, Uniforms, Local and Regional Seminars, Local and State Association Dues, Paid Time Off, Golf Privileges
About John's Island Club
John's Island Club is a private, member-owned club located in the John's Island community in Indian River Shores, Florida. Nestled between three miles of sandy beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian River Lagoon, the Club offers classic to casual dining facilities, three 18-hole championship golf courses, 17 har-tru clay tennis courts, singles & doubles squash courts, pickleball courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two croquet lawns and an outstanding calendar of social and recreational activities.
A distinctly private club, the John's Island Club was organized for the exclusive purpose of providing first class facilities and services for its members and their guests.