Supervises: golf Course maintenance foreman; Amenities Supervisor (HOA) Pesticides application Specialist; Equipment Operator; Equipment manager. We are looking for someone who is hungry and is not afraid of big jobs.
* Bachelors degree in Agronomy, Horticulture or plant science
* An Associates degree from an intensive two-year turf grass management program.
* Previous work as an assistant to an experienced Golf Course Superintendent.
* Previous supervisory experience in a club or course setting.
*Understand the rules of golf and be up to date on federal, State and local laws on golf course operations.
* Administrative and executive ability, especially critical in problem solving and decision making.
* Knowledge and ability to perform required role in emergency situations.
About Shaker Farms Country Club
We are an 18 hole Geoffery Cornish designed course. We are a fully operating Country Club With many entertaining venues. Including Bar, Restaurant, 3 outside dining patios, Tennis, Pavilion, and 2 banquet rooms.