Old Hickory is an 18 Hole private golf club with a wedding and event facility located in St. Peters, MO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee outside golf services operations including carts, bag room and range.
- Hire, train and schedule staff to match needs of the membership
- Maintain a clean and efficient work environment
- Set the model for staff to follow
- Work with Golf Course Superintendent on range setup and rotation
- Assist with Locker Room responsibilities
- Log maintenance and rotation of the cart fleet
- Restocking course water, ice, cups, sand, balls, etc. throughout the day
- Provide members and guests with a First-class golf experience every day.
- Exceed their expectations of customer service
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Report any issues with members or staff to General Manager, Pete Christo
- Adaptable to changes
- Flexibility to work early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays
Additional Salary Information: Benefits
- Full time employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance and IRA with matching
- Full time and part time employees over the age of 21 are eligible for IRA with matching
- PGM program education reimbursement upon completion
- Employee pricing in Bistro
- Facility privileges
- Clothing allowance
About Old Hickory Golf Club
Old Hickory Golf Club - 18 hole championship private golf club designed by P.B. Dye. in St. Peters, MO.