The primary function of the Superintendent is to supervise the maintenance of equipment, building, roads, and grounds of Eaglerock Golf Course. Additionally this position is responsible for effective and efficient management of all grounds personnel. The position will work closely with the Owner and General Manager.
Specific Responsibilities include:
1. It is expected that interviews for seasonal employees will be conducted by the Superintendent.
2. Maintains personnel and employee records in accordance with the state and federal procedures along with the accounting director.
3. Administer the Eaglerock wage and salary policies for employees under his or her supervision.
4. Will meet weekly with the PGA golf professional and key staff to review current items and schedules for the club.
5. Responsible for the mowing, watering, fertilizing and maintenance of trees, greens, fairways and related areas.
6. Responsible to control costs, materials and maintenance of equipment.
7. Responsible to recommend annual budgetary requirements for the assigned area of responsibility which includes capital expenditures, inventory, etc. To provide a basis for management planning, and operating the department within the allotted budget.
10. Participate in monthly staff meetings.
Must be a team player, mechanic experience is a plus.
Additional Salary Information: Season runs from mid March to mid November
About Eagle Rock Golf Course
Eaglerock Golf Course is a public facility located just outside of Billings Montana. We are looking for a Superintendent to start March 15th 2021. Our season runs from Mid march to mid November. We are searching for someone that wants to be part of a team that is going to continually grow.