18 holes Rees-Jones design golf course built in 2005 All equipment is in good working order. A small lease package has begun with plans to further lease more equipment in the next 5 years. Predominantly Toro at this time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the Golf Course Superintendent and Assistants to achieve desired cutting heights and equipment performance
-Obtain, maintain, and train on the expertise of all reel and rotary cutting units to the highest club standards, and continue to gain proficiency through the access of new technology, formal training, and networking opportunities.
-Build and manage equipment maintenance & repair budgets
-Create, organize, and upkeep shop maintenance spaces and work with Superintendent to layout and improve shop area to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
-Maintain a clean and orderly shop area
- Maintain records on recycled oil, tires, fuel tanks, and other hazardous waste records required by state and local regulators.
-Be prepared to work on equipment on the golf course when it cannot be brought to the shop.
-Occasionally observe equipment and mowers working out on the course for proper operations and proper cutting on all the different areas.
- Dress in uniform, wearing safety equipment as required for job while maintain a safe work area
- Prior golf course equipment experience as positive
- Fabricating and welding a plus - Must be able to lift heavy objects on occasion
- Occasional overtime and schedule flexibility may be required
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License at the time of employment
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Three to five years related experience and or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Andalusia Country Club
Andalusia Country Club
High End Rees-Jones18 hole golf course and development
La Quinta, CA