We are looking for the highly motivated assistant superintendent with high attention to detail and organizational skills. Must obtain Florida RUP license within first 6 months of employment if he or she does not have one already. Experience applying fertilizers and pesticides in accordance with the label. Strong work ethic, and desire to excel in the business a must.
*Golf Course Management experience prefer, but will consider candidates with less management experience
*High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
* Team oriented, willing to listen, present ideas, and lead
* Strong work ethic
* Able to promote a safe work environment through training and PPE
* Must obtain Florida RUP license within first 6 months of employment
* Must have valid driver’s license
* Required to lift at least 50 LBS and work long hours outside
* Spraying calibration/application experience
* Passion for the game, with a strong commitment to the profession
* Evaluate & Manage staff performance on a daily basis
About Grey Oaks Country Club
Grey Oaks is the premiere Country Club in Naples, Florida, and the only club that offers members three distinct, world-class golf courses, each offering a unique experience: the Pine Course, one of the "Toughest Private Golf Courses in Florida," an accolade bestowed by Florida Trend Magazine; the Palm Course, a dramatic tropical course with tiered rock waterfall, bulk-headed island greens, meandering lagoons and white sand beaches; and the Estuary Course, artistically carved among original stands of towering pine, cypress, and oak trees.