Quail Hollow Club is currently accepting applications for the Assistant Superintendent position.
This is a mid-level position requiring a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Assistant Golf Course Superintendent. We are looking for the perfect fit who has the talent, motivation, and knowledge to have a positive impact on the team the very first day.
* Interviews, hires, trains, directs, and supervises a staff of employees for the purpose of maintaining the properties.
* Sets the golf course up for play each day and evaluates turfgrass conditions.
* Assist with daily irrigation management and scheduling.
* Chemical & fertilizer calibration, application, and record keeping.
Desirable candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Strong attention to detail
* Solid work ethic
* Career oriented
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Able to prioritize and problem solve
* Leads by example
* Maintains a positive outlook
* Plays and enjoys the game of golf
Candidate should have:
* Certificate or Degree in Turfgrass Management, Horticulture, or closely related field.
* Minimum of (2) years as an Assistant Golf Course Superintendent.
* Professional Tournament experience either as a host or a volunteer.
* Warm season turf knowledge and transition zone management with overseeding.
* Managing staff of (12) or more.
* Must possess NC pesticide license' with in the first (120) days of employment.
* Must have valid driver's license.
* Familiar with Office 365.
Additional Salary Information: * Competitive Base Salary commensurate with experience
* Employee Retention Program
* Tournament Bonus
About Quail Hollow Club, Charlotte, NC
Quail Hollow Club
3700 Gleneagles Road
Charlotte, NC 28210
Quail Hollow Club is considered by many to be one of the finest courses in the United States. The course was originally designed by famed golf course architect George Cobb in 1961 to capture the beauty as well as challenging terrain of the Piedmont region of North Carolina. In the intervening years, the course has undergone a series of improvements, including modifications to several holes by Arnold Palmer in 1986, and a redesign by Tom Fazio in 1997, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Cover letter and Resume should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org