Cedarbrook Country Club is seeking a Head Equipment Manager to oversee the fleet of maintenance equipment.
Cedarbrook Country Club, a family-oriented facility striving to provide a total recreational and social experience with an emphasis on golf.
Our championship golf course situated on over 225 acres of rolling terrain and woodlands measures over 7000 yards and features nine possible tee combinations including two "PGA Family Courses".
Equipment is a mix of Jacobesen, John Deere and Toro.
Salary: Depends on Experience
• Oversee of Maintenance Equipment
• Perform repairs when necessary.
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance program for equipment.
• Checks and sets height of cut on all mowing equipment and sharpens when necessary.
• Monitors and reports equipment abuse/negligence.
• Monitors fuel tanks and is responsible for scheduling fuel deliveries.
• Responsible for inventory of parts and purchasing to minimize downtime and staying within budget parameters to best of ability.
• Keeps work area clean and organized.
• Work with superintendent in planning and purchasing of new equipment.
• Instruct maintenance workers on equipment when ne...eded.
• Experience as head equipment manager or assistant equipment manager.
• Working knowledge of light and heavy maintenance equipment and automotive apparatuses, specifically golf course equipment.
• Skilled in the use of all golf course equipment, repair tools, and the making of various types of mechanical repair.
• Working knowledge of the theory, care, and operation of internal combustion engines and mowing equipment.
• Ability to move heavy objects. Must be able to lift 50 lbs or greater.
• Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions while repairing equipment.
• Ability to communicate effectively and keep business records.
401k, Medical, Life and long term disability insurance,vacation, uniforms (laundered also), golfing privileges, continued education.
Email Resume to Tim Kelly, Golf Course Superintendent (firstname.lastname@example.org) with inquires.