The Superintendent is responsible to the Director of Agronomy. Superintendent applicants should have the following skills/experience:
- Ability to lead/manage a multi-cultural staff off 30+ individuals on a 300 acre property consisting of 36 holes, clubhouse grounds, practice facility, tennis and pool grounds.
- Must be motivated and career oriented.
- Ability to train Spray Techs, Irrigation Techs, and staff on all maintenance practices excluding equipment repairs.
- Must have sound agronomic background and water management experience.
- Experience with record keeping of pesticide and fertilizer applications.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Tournament experience a plus.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude with the common goal of improving Weston Hills on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to get Superintendent experience at a high-end club and be able to add several tournaments to their resume. The Superintendent will work closely with the Director of Agronomy on a daily basis. The Superintendent will also have the opportunity to volunteer for a PGA Tournament each year.
About The Club at Weston Hills
The Club at Weston Hills is a Private 36-hole Country Club designed by renowned architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. located in Weston, FL. As the former site of the Honda Classic, Weston Hills is one of the premier clubs in Southeast Florida.